Samyak International is the top manufacturer of Singing bowls from Nepal. Our main goal is to introduce and promote Nepali handicrafts in the international market.
We are capable to maximum order in a given time frame but a prior 3 months plan is required.
We are a licensed export company based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Company Registration No: 138499/072/073
PAN No: 603524804
- Direct delivery to amazon’s warehouse.
- Drop shipping.
- Customization of products.
- 24 hours prompt communication service.
- Bulk orders for reselling.
- Monthly update and discussion session between suppliers and buyers.
- 1 day FREE product information session regarding Nepali Tibetan products for interested new buyers via Skype.
TO PLACE WHOLESALE ORDERS
- 30% of the total cost will have to be paid via wire transfer for order confirmation.
- After the initial 30% down payment, your order will start getting prepared.
- When the products are complete, we will send you the proof of the items readiness.
- Then, the remaining 70% of the payment had to be transferred.
- When we receive the wired amount we will ship the products to you via commercial shipping.
Advantages in importing goods from Nepal :
As Nepal belongs to the ‘Least Developed Countries’, here are special import duty privileges. No import duties for goods made in Nepal in most of the developed countries (like Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden , United Kingdom Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Belarus, Bulgaria, Russian Federation, European Union: Belgium, Czech , Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, And Ireland, ) to export. No quotas required for Nepalese garment and handicraft products in those countries. As Nepal belongs to the ‘Least Developed Countries’, there are special import duty privileges:
- The GSP (Generalized System of Preferences) certificate of origin ‘Form A’.
- There are no import duties for goods made in Nepal in most of the developed countries.
- There are no quotas required for Nepalese knitted products in those countries.